Pass in Review - Stikpusher 2019

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
speedgraflex

Re: Pass in Review - Stikpusher 2019

Post by speedgraflex »

You should not feel bad at all. Excellent work. And what I wrote to Duke Maddog the First applies here as well:

You, sir, are an artist.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:Oysters on the half shell, too!
:hmm: Those don’t sound very Russian... but who am I to say :wink:
Duke Maddog wrote:Carlos, your output is magnificent and masterful, despite being only five. And you have the awards to prove it! beautiful job! I always love looking at your work!
Thanks Mark. Coming from the guy who recruited me into OC IPMS, that means a lot. And I sure do enjoy seeing your work as well. Your projects never cease to amaze me, along with your enthusiasm for 1/72 uniformity.
speedgraflex wrote:You should not feel bad at all. Excellent work. And what I wrote to Duke Maddog the First applies here as well:

You, sir, are an artist.
Thank you Bruce. Although I would say that we have a site full of artists here. Yourself included. I know it’s only a difference of one, from four to five, but that one made a big difference in my head. I was on a roll at the beginning of the year, then I got diverted and bogged down and that does bother me. Let’s see what 2020 has in store... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

You and your wife built a new house in another state and that kinda explains the output, doesn’t it? Besides it’s not the quantity but the quality! Did you have a last planned moment in Cali before leaving???
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Not so much built, as bought a new build. But that sure has taken some time and effort bouncing back and forth between the two. As far as last moment planned, that’s sort of up in the air depending upon what’s going on with work and such. Have to be out of the HB home completely at the end of next month.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

With retirement your output should double this year! My fatherinlaw after retirement would always say he didn't know how he ever had time for a job he's to busy with all of his projects.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, I’m looking forward to all the free time. But there is so much competition for my soon to be free time at the new home... not to mention getting the new hobby areas up and running first...

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Dang Carlos! 5 aint bad for all of the work that you put into these little masterpieces of yours. Nice awards too!!! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Joe. These five were about 40% OOB (17 Pdr & X-Wing), and 60% upgraded (Leo, 222, & BTR). But all were fun! The awards were icing on the cake.

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

A really superb collection of work Stik - all very nicely done!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Stuart. I’m glad that you like them.

FLSM

Return to “Member's Gallery”