Pass in Review: The Duke's 2019 Finished Models

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
speedgraflex

Re: Pass in Review: The Duke's 2019 Finished Models

Post by speedgraflex »

Your words mean so much, Duke. My Dad drummed into my head to always keep close the bright rays of good thoughts which come from our friends. Thanks mucho mucho amigo! HNY
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Son of a :shutup: !!!!!!!!!!! Dude I think you've set a friggin' record or something!!!! That...……….is a lot of completed builds Mark!! Dammit man! All of those are some exceptional builds bud.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That is a fantastic output for one year Mark - they all look Awesome!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

mustang1989 wrote:Son of a :shutup: !!!!!!!!!!! Dude I think you've set a friggin' record or something!!!! That...……….is a lot of completed builds Mark!! Dammit man! All of those are some exceptional builds bud.
Joe, thank you very much. However, I think you haven't seen any of my review threads from six or seven years ago. Back then I was finishing between 47 and 54 models a year; making this one of my slower ones. One year; way back in the days of the LEM about 15-20 years ago; I set the highest record for myself: I finished 74 models in one whole year. I've never breached that level since.

Thanks again for the fantastic compliments!

Stuart, I appreciate that very much. Thank you my friend.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

Strong work, muh man!

This one though....
Duke Maddog wrote:
Heller 1/72 scale C-118 transport plane:

:wub:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Jeremy! I have a C54D Skymaster that has that same scheme. I'm hoping to start it soon.

Stay tuned!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Member's Gallery”