Modelcrazy's bench production 2022

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Re: Modelcrazy's bench production 2022

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks Mike. I may go to the Houston show. San Marcus is in for sure.
Yeah my wife and I are separating. It's ok, it's amicable and been brewing for years.
I'm actually at Love Field leaving the Dallas area. I was here for the past 4 days for my annual transplant tests. I don't know how she'll fell by the time I return but suspect nothings changed.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Oh damn man. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's gotta be hard whether it's amicable or not.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Sorry to hear that. I got divorced in 2013 and untangling a long term marriage is a PITA - though mine wasn't amicable. My daughter is buying brand new home in San Marcos. She's selling her house in Cibolo planning on a May 15th move in date.
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Man it's a small world. My parents and sister live in Schertz and I have friends that live in Cibolo.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Well guys, I have the hobby room packed, all but the pictures. I will complete the rest of the house once my wife has moved to her place. Probably looking at late April to move the the Dallas area. It all depends on finding the right job and purchasing a house.
Once everything's there and settled, I'll get the hobby room back up and running. Y'all know how it is. The bed is first, then the hobby room.
:grin:
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Excellent! At least you have your priorities straight! :giggles: :lashed:

Good luck with the move.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Wishing you the very best with the latest life chapter, it’s hard to think of how you must be feeling but you sound good and firm and ready for what happens next. Cheers.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Man that's a big change in life direction but I'm glad it was amicable. Good luck to you Steve and I wish all the best.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks guys.
Even though we're still friends and I'm helping her and plan to continue to help her financially as much as possible, it still hard at times.
You know, everything's going along find during the day then you remember something and your heart hurts and you stomach becomes ill.
Thank you again for the support. The movers will be here April 20 and I'll head down then. I have some good leads on some good jobs from Raytheon to Texas Instruments and may others.
Not counting the 6 days I need to be out of town, I have 17 days to go :wow: . Everything of mine is packed but the wife still has a lot to move. I'll either take, give or toss what she doesn't want.

Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

I hope everything works out for you and you can start this new chapter successfully. I can't imagine everything you have been through but you have all of us here who are more than willing to help.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall

Return to “Member's Gallery”