Modelcrazy's bench production 2022

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Re: Modelcrazy's bench production 2021

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thank you Mike
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

I don't know how to praise not only the result but also the amount of effort that went into it.
I bow to your work, Sir!
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thank you Torbin

Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow, that carrier is some seriously stunning work., I see a contender for Best Ship, if not Best in Show. Yeah, set it near the back of the tables against the wall and it should be just fine. You got this man! That will even generate more discussion and comments than my armor collection!

MAN, I can't wait to get there!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Thanks Mark, My wife and I will arrive on Thursday night and I'll put the the builds in model room Friday morning.
I'll need to get them out of the car and bring them to the room because of the heat though.

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yep, that is true. I'll be coming up Monday afternoon or so since I'll be loading in and setting up my armor collection on Tuesday. That way it'll be already set up by show's opening. What a great Nationals this is going to be!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

I'm thinking so. I'm looking forward to the vender tables as well. My wife, who usually helps pick stuff out, is aware that some of the money that I'll bring is for the venders. :whistle: I usually grab some 1/700 kits that I probably will never get to so hopefully she'll steer me away from that.

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

That is excellent that you have a wife willing to help you get maximum productivity for your dollar by steering you toward models you are most likely to build. Me, I'm hoping to have money for the vendor room myself. And if I do; I'll be looking for something I haven't already built!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Yeah Mark, I'm pretty luck in that respect.

OK boys, I finished the Helldiver. It was a fun little kit and went together surprisingly well for a Heller. I wouldn't mind getting another at some point.
Next is the 1/72 109-E. Just need paint.

LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Beautiful. I really like that era.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Member's Gallery”