The Duke's Pass in Review; 2020 Completed Models

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: The Duke's Pass in Review; 2020 Completed Models

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Incredible... :bow: :bow: :bow: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

jeaton01 wrote:Yup, lots of targets, Mark! A man who stays hard by the bench.
Couldn't have said it better
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow, thank you all for the fantastic replies! I think this is the most responses I've gotten anywhere!

Yeah, 33 builds this year. I think I could have done more, but the large four-engined aircraft, all those Russian eight-wheeled trucks and the tank transporters all slowed me down and kept me from finishing more.

Kevin thanks! I'm glad to have gotten this many done considering.

Joe, you may have inly finished three, but man what amazing masterpieces they are!

Thanks Kari! I find the diversity helps keep all of them fresh; greatly reduciung the burnout factor.

John, yeah I got a lot of targets! LOL! I gotta have something for my attack aircraft to play with! LOL! To be honest, I wish I had been able to stay hard at the bench; too many times I was dealing with too much and that kept me from really cutting loose sometimes.

Stuart, thanks! I agree, the newest model companies are making some amazingly detailed 1/72 scale models, almost as fully detailed as 1/35th scaled models!

Medic, don't give up! Your work is too high quality to let my meager efforts stop you!

Thank you Clint! I'm happy with the results. And with the nine or so armor models already base painted before I left on vacation; Ive got a strong start for next year.

Lyle, thanks! I appreciate the compliments on my work. So far, my vacation is going exceptionally well; I even finally met one of my newest grand nephews!

Thank you Blacksheep and Johnny!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Member's Gallery”