The Duke's 2021 Year in Review.

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Re: The Duke's 2021 Year in Review.

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Wow, just wow. Some much builds. And so high a quality.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Ceaser_Sa1ad wrote::wow: :yikes:
Just... so many...
Amazing stuff man!

Yeah, you should see my Hobby Room! LOL! :wow: :lashed:

Thank you ever so much for the compliment.
BlackSheep214 wrote:Well God Damn, Mark…. since you’ve done Old Bill, I’ve got to do the WW1 Pigeon bus. :giggles: Early 1900 vehicles are definitely are my goals to build in 2022. I’ve got a couple in my sights. I’ll gonna have to throw a few hints to my sister and the missus what I want for my birthday come March 2022. :whistle:

You are a machine, my friend. Well done and am looking forward for more in 2022. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thank you Tom! I also plan on doing a 1/72 scale pigeon bus; Roden has one in my scale too. It's one of the ones I plan on getting with my Christmas money. I look forward to seeing yours. What day in March is your birthday? Mine is March 1st.

Thank you Remco! I've been working on the quality level a little bit.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

March 13th
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

March 15 bois.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Scruffy
Advanced Member

Post by Scruffy »

Another year, another fantastic lineup! Just incredible as always! Without a doubt the An-24 is my favorite,,,,, All the best and keep cranking them out in 2022!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Nice to see so many March birthdays! Way to go guys!

Thank you Scruffy! I also like that monster, but wish I could get to a clear space on the ceiling to hang it after I repair it.

And in 2022, I'm gonna see if I can crank out a few more than I did in 2021.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Mister....your contribution to the modeling community is just amazing.....both numerically as well as in the quality of each model. I always like perusing through your tiny builds and just admiring what I see. Job well done Mark. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Joe! I'm always glad to see your posts.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Duke Maddog wrote: Thank you Kari! I think maybe you counted the two Japanese APCs as one. They are two separate vehicles with a slight variance so my actual count is forty..Your words are most gracious, I appreciate your kindness and compliments.
SORRY Mark ! :bag:

Indeed, you're absolutely right, the total amount is 40!

Scrolling the builds up and down, I'm still astonished of the amount, even more now! :-)

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Kari, and no need to apologize. It's easy to mistake similar builds for one. I appreciate your kind words, thanks for looking in again.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Member's Gallery”