Stik's Dock

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Stikpusher

Stik's Dock

Post by Stikpusher »

Here is a collection of my watercraft builds. They are mostly 1/350, but some other scales are in there as well.

Tamiya 1/300 HIJMS Yugumo DD (my first build of a ship in 25 years or more)

Revell Germany (ex Monogram/Aurora) Box Scale USS Skipjack SSN

Dragon 1/350 USS Dallas SSN

Airfix 1/350 HMS Torbay SSN

Dragon 1/350 Alfa Class SSN

Bronco 1/350 Kilo Class SSK

Revell/Monogram 1/48 Patrol Craft Fast "Swift Boat"

Hobbyboss 1/350 Type VII A U-Boat

Revell Germany 1/350 Type VII C U-Boat

Academy 1/350 DKM Graf Spee Panzerschiffe

Bronco 1/350 S-100 Klasse Schnellboot

Bronco 1/350 Type IX C U-Boat

and there are a few more in the shipyards now...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Stik's Dock

Post by Thomas_M »

Ah! I had followed your S-100 build here (or was it on the previous place?). Maybe one of the few ships out there you can build from 1/350 to 1/35 scale!
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Wow! Who knew...?
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I had more vessels than I thought, seeing them all in one spot online for the first time. Unfortunately the Skipjack was fatally damaged by falling items a couple of years ago and disposed of as a result. The Yugumo was lightly damaged in the same incident and has been awaiting repairs since then.

Thomas, I build the Schnellboot here since I did it for a D-Day anniversary build with completion by June 6 as my intent. But yes, there are kits in 1/350, 1/72, and 1/35 of this craft available. Choice is a good thing.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I've always admired the Schnellboot kit he did for the D-Day GB.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you BlackSheep. That was a fun little kit.

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Amazing work Carlos! Although, with the large number of submarines completed, you could easily call this "Stik's Submarine Pen"! Way to go man!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Lol! Thanks Mark... I guess I need to build more surface vessels ;)

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

I only have one ship in my stash but seeing yours makes me think about buying some. Inspiring work Stik.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yeah! With your mad skills, you should do really well!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Member's Gallery”