Ceaser's Plans for the future.

To discuss future builds, build planning for the future, time travel, etc. Our meeting next week was well attended.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Ceaser's Plans for the future.

Post by jeaton01 »

It's all done in Oklahoma City, Carlos. You can look up what's available, and ask for that number. If it is not in use then you can reserve it. The FAA for the most part gets the short numbers with no letters. Letters have to follow the numbers if there are any, and I think only two letters can be used in the US, other than the N at the front which has to be there for US aircraft. A maximum of five characters are allowed after the N.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Stikpusher wrote:So are FAA registration numbers chosen by the owner of the aircraft, and not assigned in some sequence by the agency, as would be a motor vehicle license plate? With the exception of vanity plates that is.

Maybe like vanity plates they can pay extra to choose their own personal number.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Nope, no extra charge.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

The more you know. :hmm:
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy

Return to “Future Builds”