The Patton Project

To discuss future builds, build planning for the future, time travel, etc. Our meeting next week was well attended.
Stikpusher

The Patton Project

Post by Stikpusher »

My (former) AMPS Chapter is doing a Group Build of Patton Tanks... the whole family of them including related vehicles such as recovery vehicles, engineer vehicles, bridgelayers, and all of the various tanks, including their daddy, the M26 Pershing. This is supposed to be for the IPMS Nationals in Vegas 2021 as a group entry.
Right now I’m doing my first, a M46 Patton but I want to do at least one of each “named” Patton type: M46, M47, M48 as well as a M60 (which was never officially designated as a Patton by the US Army, but was the next and final evolutionary step of the family) if there is enough time for me.
Anyways, stay tuned for more Patton builds from me between now and next summer... :whistle:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: The Patton Project

Post by Medicman71 »

:popcorn:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

:popcorn:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

speedgraflex wrote: :popcorn:
Medicman71 wrote: :popcorn:
Part I has started, enjoy they show and your popcorn gentlemen. I hope to be able to be the M47 going by June or July... :clockwatch:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Cool! I made a little more progress on my M-48 for that Group Build. I think I'm gonna start painting it now.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

If you’re ready to start painting, you’ve made a good amount of progress I’d say.

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

FLSM

Return to “Future Builds”