Roden 1/32 Cessna O-2A Skymaster USAF

To discuss future builds, build planning for the future, time travel, etc. Our meeting next week was well attended.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Roden 1/32 Cessna O-2A Skymaster USAF

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:Roden is in the Ukraine, right? Send lethal aid and that might speed up the process... :hmm:
can of SPAM is on the way! Just hear from a Yulia Kravchenko, Deputy Director for International Affairs....wow, almost to the top, huh?

They will supply the part for free and send it out. sent the the sprue number and part number and a scan of that page. Yee Haw!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Good news!
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Yes, it is. First e-mail sent on May 28, 2020.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:Roden is in the Ukraine, right? Send lethal aid and that might speed up the process... :hmm:
can of SPAM is on the way! Just hear from a Yulia Kravchenko, Deputy Director for International Affairs....wow, almost to the top, huh?

They will supply the part for free and send it out. sent the the sprue number and part number and a scan of that page. Yee Haw!
I love it when a plan comes together :wink:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

While not as lucrative as the Biden's haul, I received a delivery from the Ukraine yesterday. Clear parts sprue arrived.
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

:giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
Ready to finish this little bird?
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Almost. Just have to assemble, paint ant decal.

Return to “Future Builds”