Roden 1/32 Cessna O-2A Skymaster USAF

To discuss future builds, build planning for the future, time travel, etc. Our meeting next week was well attended.
Stikpusher

Re: Roden 1/32 Cessna O-2A Skymaster USAF

Post by Stikpusher »

Very interesting about the tube glue... :hmm: I suspect that it won’t be flexible, but you never know.

You may be able to do something similar with Micro Kleer or Testors Clear Parts glue as well...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

in large amounts like this, it did not work at all. Oh well.....just spent over 30 minutes trying to tape the fuselage together to try and fit thewindscreen to see how much is really missing. Extra super crappy picture, but i'm not sure the clear stuff will fill it without sagging likc grannies boobs. This fuselage and the clear pars are very thin. Fuselage is quite flimsy, too. I hope it gets a bit sturdier as things get added. Very minimal join sites at the top.

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Check out plastic “blister pacs.”
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Hey, Bruce! I do need to shave....I’ll have to check it out next time I am at the store. I am hoping Roden comes through.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

This is encouraging Lyle. Let's hope you hear from Olga soon!

https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/ind ... pic=2835.0
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I’m guessing Olga goes to work there now. I guess this virusosity could be part of the problem.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Well, I finally heard from Roden....sort of. Sent another e-mail, yes a polite one. Got an out of office responce until the 26th. At least this one had a name attached. First reply of any sort from them.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Roden is in the Ukraine, right? Send lethal aid and that might speed up the process... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I’ll check the spares box for some ordinance.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Hope you're able to get this one cranked up again providing that Roden helps you out Lyle.

Return to “Future Builds”