Who's Building What - Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB

Highlighting the aircraft during the interwar period between WW 1 and WW 2. Military and civillian. There are some great and colorful subjects and a number of air racers. Tuild one, Build them all!

Runs from July 1, 2022 until December 31, 2022

Carlos Cisneros (Stikpusher) and/or John Eaton (jeaton01) are moderators of this one.
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: Who's Building What - Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB

Post by Stuart »

Paul wrote:I've been down with COVID for the past week so my modeling has taken a back seat with trying to breathe and staying alive. I'm sure you guys will understand. Seriously though, I am just about through with it. The one draw back is not having a sense of taste and smell. Obviously the brunt of the wife's never ending shenanigans and jokes.
Glad to hear you're on the mend Paul!
LyleW wrote:Are Hataka acrylics good? What to thin them with other than their brand thinner?
I can't comment on them for airbrushing, but for brush painting Hataka is my go-to brand. Both the red and blue lines brush paint well straight from the bottle, although their own brand thinners work well. If you haven't got any of that I would think that most acrylic (water-based) thinners would work.

BTW, cool subject choice!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB”