ICM 1/48 C-45 Expiditor

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
LyleW
Admin

Re: ICM 1/48 C-45 Expiditor

Post by LyleW »

It is a compelling find, John. The pic I have sure looks like 20893. I wonder if the 21893 was a different ship? I do not know the time frame of the picture they sent me. More questions! I am slack-jawed at what you guys dig up.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Trying to get a better look at the pic from the KYANG. There could be a “1” in there...probably use 210893. At least there is proof.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Lyle, I've noticed a difference in the spacing of the letters on the rudder between the two different photos. Note how it's changed in order to fit in the extra digit.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

This'll be a fun one to watch. You ever hear back from ICM on sending you that "D" sprue?

It is supposed to be on the way. And, thanks for tagging along. I may outsource my BMF to you.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Gary Brantley wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 am Lyle, I've noticed a difference in the spacing of the letters on the rudder between the two different photos. Note how it's changed in order to fit in the extra digit.
It is indeed different. JohnK is a wizzard.

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”