Fiddle Spinning

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Tojo72
Master Member

Re: Fiddle Spinning

Post by Tojo72 »

My kryptonite is television,I'm a sucker for binge watching doctor,lawyer,firefighter and crime dramas,along with live sports.
I work out for an hour 4 times a week
I steal a 1/2 hour here,and 45 min there.It all adds up to 5-6 builds a year.
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Couple hours Saturday and Sunday morning.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

:hmm: I rarely have more that half an hour without interuptions - maybe an hour somtimes. I generally work in fits and starts doing ten minutes here and there throughout the day fitting it in around everything else - family, looking after my son, work. That's part of the reason I can't get into airbrushing - all the faffing about mixing and cleaning takes too long.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Airbrushing is quite time consuming between the prep work and clean up afterwards.... :bored:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
cbaltrin
Master Member

Post by cbaltrin »

Yea, I used to love airbrushing. Now I kinda dread it. Although I do enjoy airbrushing a 109 or 190 now and then--I generally don't look forward to the task...
Stikpusher wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:52 pm Airbrushing is quite time consuming between the prep work and clean up afterwards.... :bored:
Big Joe: 'You just keep those Tigers busy and we'll take care of the rest.'
Oddball: 'The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to let them shoot holes in me...'

My Stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... 53&p=stash
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

I do most of my airbrushing with a Badger gravity feed, has a small cup and cleans very quickly.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Likewise. But it still takes all the same prep time and mixing time. It just saves time in the clean up by a few steps/minutes.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

My time now is usually early morning on weekends. I'm an early riser, usually 4:30. So I'll get 2 to 3 hours on a Sunday morning before wifey wakes up. Right now is snowbird season here in Florida. So I'm working 50-60 hrs per week. I truly believe there is nobody left in the midwest. Theyre all here. :hmm: At the end of the day I'm beat.
But by the middle of May most will be gone and it'll start calming down around here and I'll get more bench time
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Little here... little there for me. After dinner is for watching TV with the wife... usually something from the BBC or The Last of Us when new episodes drop. Weekend time is my most active model time.
Mike
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

tempestjohnny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:08 am My time now is usually early morning on weekends. I'm an early riser, usually 4:30. So I'll get 2 to 3 hours on a Sunday morning before wifey wakes up. Right now is snowbird season here in Florida. So I'm working 50-60 hrs per week. I truly believe there is nobody left in the midwest. Theyre all here. :hmm: At the end of the day I'm beat.
But by the middle of May most will be gone and it'll start calming down around here and I'll get more bench time
Nah... we got a bunch of those birds here in AZ too... The rest of the Mid West, and half of Canada... but yup, come April/May, they leave... thank goodness!

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”