1/2500 Ambassador Class Enterprise C

Here is the place to show off the progress of your sci-fi builds.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: 1/2500 Ambassador Class Enterprise C

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

LyleW wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:00 am I think scale sized digi-camo would look great! Looking good so far, and glad you have your supplies, tool and “stuff” in hand.
Thank you, it's nice to have everything again.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

So today's hyperfocus brought me to the last step before I do my clear coat. I have the small detail painting to do, including the bridge, RCS thrusters, vents and the shuttle bay doors and the sensor dome and then all the life pods.
I did the windows with a 0.1mm art fine liner and the phaser strips are a 2mm art liner. I stuck it on an older stand I made for the Ent-B.
Far more to do, and I've realized a critical error. The blue I chose for the top saucer ring with cutouts is too dark. When I put the registry decal on, I'm not going to be able to see the black writing well on the dark blue. We will see how it goes but I'm thinking it might just have to be that way.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Very nice!
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Work In Progress: Sci-Fi”