Car accident!!!¡

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
mostrich
Admin

Re: Car accident!!!¡

Post by mostrich »

Cool!
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Stikpusher wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:30 pm From a professional standpoint, it usually takes quite awhile for all of the paperwork involved with a collision report to reach the folks at Motor Vehicles who are tasked with such decisions. Since yours involved medical issues, they have to play doubly safe and do the road & written tests. Seriously though, the written test is the part that could be dispensed with, as the road test is what shows where a driver’s skill level is actually at, even when on their best behavior with a grader alongside. But then again, how many times has not having a valid drivers license actually stopped people from driving. For you TJ, I know it is a condition of employment. But for the average driver on the road…
From the time if my accident to when I got the initial paperwork from the Highway Safety office was 10 months. That's nuts. Then they gave me 45 days to get all my medical documentation to them. Which I did. Then they sent me the approval letter the first week of October with the stipulation of the drivers test. 3 weeks it will be one year from the accident
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I can't say how typical that is of Florida DMV/MVD, but I do remember doing DMV Drivers License hearings in CA roughly a year after DUI arrests that I had made those arrests. Work hard or work easy, they get paid the same...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

1 year today
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

great anniversary! You made it. I can't imagine how frightening that must have been for you and the family.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

It wasn't good. My supervisor who was at the scene told me the cop was surprised I was alive. All those years of my father telling me I had rocks in my head came true :giggles:

Return to “Free Discussion”