F-16C Falcon Block 50 Hellenic AF Dragchute Housing

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: F-16C Falcon Block 50 Hellenic AF Dragchute Housing

Post by jeaton01 »

I know you said you don't like scratch building but doing it with Aves Epoxysculpt would be pretty easy.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

The Italeri 1/48 F-16C has the housing. You’ll have to do surgery to attach it into your kit’s tail. It’s yours if you want it, as my kit will be a USAF Viper.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Stikpusher wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:10 pm The Italeri 1/48 F-16C has the housing. You’ll have to do surgery to attach it into your kit’s tail. It’s yours if you want it, as my kit will be a USAF Viper.
I'll take it. Thank you.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:13 pm
Medicman71 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 pm You know that's the one thing I hate about Wolfpack's stuff. They don't make a lot and once it's sold out it's gone forever.
Yeah. I looked at every online store that carried it and every single one of them says is out of stock or discontinued. Frustrating….
Yeah there's a lot of stuff from them I'd like but I can never find it. I got lucky and found a wingfold for the Viking from them.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:25 am
Stikpusher wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:10 pm The Italeri 1/48 F-16C has the housing. You’ll have to do surgery to attach it into your kit’s tail. It’s yours if you want it, as my kit will be a USAF Viper.
I'll take it. Thank you.
PM me your address... Ill need to get the kit down and the parts out of there for you.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Medicman71 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:48 am
BlackSheep214 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:13 pm

Yeah. I looked at every online store that carried it and every single one of them says is out of stock or discontinued. Frustrating….
Yeah there's a lot of stuff from them I'd like but I can never find it. I got lucky and found a wingfold for the Viking from them.
I looked in their website last night and just about everything is sold out and/or discontinued. The company is out of Korea too.

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Stikpusher wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:49 pm
BlackSheep214 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:25 am

I'll take it. Thank you.
PM me your address... Ill need to get the kit down and the parts out of there for you.

PM sent…

Return to “Modeling Discussion”