Site host ?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Site host ?

Post by Stikpusher »

For the folks who run this place- what site hosts this forum now. The AMPS chapter that I belong to is on proboards and I just told them how the site can be nuked like our last one was if somebody takes offense and complains. The guy who runs the site said he would be happy to move it if he can find another free host site. So, who hosts us now, and is it free?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
pzl66
Master Member

Re: Site host ?

Post by pzl66 »

The new forum is tied in with the website, it is hosted by www.spamodeler.com (aka me).
Messerschmitt 109 Addict
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I see. Well that guarantees our security here I suppose.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
pzl66
Master Member

Post by pzl66 »

Like the saying goes, Freedom is not free. But it is worth every penny!
Messerschmitt 109 Addict
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes indeed.

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stik, phpBB is the software powering the new site. You can google it and check it out.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Free Discussion”