Tamiya Sdkfz.222

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
Floki
Elite Member

Re: Tamiya Sdkfz.222

Post by Floki »

That really has the desert look to it Stick!
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:Wow, that looked like it was sitting on the desert at sunset! Brilliant man!
Thanks Mark... it does have that look... good thing that the sun co operated for this shot... :whistle:
Floki wrote:That really has the desert look to it Stick!
Thank you Clint

Ok guys, I have the finished build thread up here...

http://www.spamodeler.com/forum/viewtop ... =27&t=3754
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Carlos,

You have every right to be overjoyed with the results. I would be too. And hey, rushed though it may have been, it looks to me like everything just “clicked” and you executed your vision fast and clean. It’s cool when stuff like that happens. That’s what pretty much happened with my current 1:48 Emil. The project just sort of comes alive and happens real fast right before your eyes. It’s awesome.

Anyway, I do like it a lot, and if I’m understanding things correctly, you’re entering it into a contest? If so, good luck!
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

That is great look and a really nice build. Still could have used some pinstripes. Just sayin'.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

KennyX wrote:Carlos,

You have every right to be overjoyed with the results. I would be too. And hey, rushed though it may have been, it looks to me like everything just “clicked” and you executed your vision fast and clean. It’s cool when stuff like that happens. That’s what pretty much happened with my current 1:48 Emil. The project just sort of comes alive and happens real fast right before your eyes. It’s awesome.

Anyway, I do like it a lot, and if I’m understanding things correctly, you’re entering it into a contest? If so, good luck!
Thanks Kenny. Things just clicking is so true, whether by accident or design. And yes, that moment where it does is awesome. The only contest that this one is heading for is the monthly IPMS Chapter, and considering the caliber of the guys there... I’ll be lucky and happy to place.
LyleW wrote:That is great look and a really nice build. Still could have used some pinstripes. Just sayin'.
Thank you Lyle. I’ll tell you what, one of my next German AFV builds will have some striping... just for you... :giggles: :whistle:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”