Eduard 1/48 Bf109 E-3, Yellow 15...

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Re: Eduard 1/48 Bf109 E-3, Yellow 15...

Post by Manny1943 »

JimD wrote:Well supposedly Eduard is going to "fix" the G-6...will be interesting to see. I kinda hope they screw that up too just so we can laugh at them more...haha...Zveda's will probably be nice to begin with. Should really please the 1/48 crowd.
Where did you hear that? I contacted them about the BRASSIN oleo struts they were releasing for it (I asked if they were corrected) and they stated with no equivocation that they WOULD NOT be changing (correcting) anything about the kit or its AM products for the kit...instead, they referred me to a blog of a modeler who showed the "fixes" he did to his kit to bring it up to an acceptable level. I admit that it did look good. Of course its slightly bigger that 1/48th but that's been the least important of my complaints...

Maybe their egos finally deflated. But either way they lose. Their loyal customers (like me) who shelled out BIG bucks initially will now hoave to buy another "corrected" kit if its true. Those that waited will be rewarded. If they REALLY wanted to make things right, anyone who bought the ""bad" kit would get a corrected one free. Of course that's not likely to happen.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

Motivational pics:

Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Some pictures would be kinda nice and all of what all you've been doing to the interior. :kissing:

Regarding the G6 debacle I'm really not that broke up about it. So the fuselage and wings aren't in the same scale and they're all wonky. I THINK it's going to look like a 109 when done. Shoot maybe I'll end up with a P-47. Who knows.... :Bur2:
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

Adam wrote:Some pictures would be kinda nice and all of what all you've been doing to the interior.
Yeah, yeah...here's some interior pics...ya'll are some lucky MOFOs...

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

All right! Some work was done! :boxing: Painting and gluing have begun... :whip:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

As we say down here...."YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"!

She is a looker, Manny.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

I'm already in love... :wub:
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”