SPAM Military Vehicle Group Build

Member created Group Builds
Stikpusher

Re: SPAM Military Vehicle Group Build

Post by Stikpusher »

I need to get some stuff wrapped up before I start something new... never enough time in the day...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

That missing tire is gonna take awhile to get over for me. I thought I had that kit on lock down.

:headslap:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Bruce, I don't think anything is wrong with you. The same thing happens to me sometimes. I pick a kit for a Group Build and suddenly all interest in starting it goes out the window. The best way to get past that is to just sit down, read the directions, choose a couple parts to cement together, lather, rinse, repeat. Then it all comes flowing out, as if the crack in the dam finally expands and gives way to the onrushing flood.

I think I'll start my Modelcollect MAZ cargo truck for this Group Build. Just gonna wait for Stuart's reply.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

No worries Mark, Welcome aboard!

This is a very relaxed GB - Start and finish when you feel like it! (in fact you were already listed in the op :grin: )
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

portman wrote:No worries Mark, Welcome aboard!

This is a very relaxed GB - Start and finish when you feel like it! (in fact you were already listed in the op :grin: )
Cool, thanks! Now I should go back and see what I posted as my subject for this. Stay tuned, another Thread will be starting soon.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Duke, methinks you can simply post here if you want; that was Stuart’s initial statement of intent for this GB...

Man look at this! Maybe I ought to find one in 1/35 and get some Archer decals...

:lashed:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Tamiya, Tasca/Asuka, and Dragon all make Jumbos in 1/35. The Tasca/Asuka kit is probably the best of the lot. The Tamiya kit needs corrections.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thanks so much, Carlos. I was thinking if I wanted a tank in my house it would be this one... but I will let the idea set a few more days to see if it still has any traction or not....

Link to Archer information page: http://www.archertransfers.com/AR35357pic.html
Link to Archer decal information page: http://www.archertransfers.com/AR35357.html
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Sounds good. I'l try to find a suitable kit and get started on it.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well Mark, I know of something that just fell into your mitts this weekend that would qualify... :hmm:

FLSM

Return to “Member Group Builds”