Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Zoukei-mura - latest advertisements

Post by Thomas_M »

It´s no prank but Zoukei-mura did send over not two advertisements for April but three! We will show you all three here despite there are only a few differences between them, showing different kits in different scales.

News are that the 1/32 scale Ta 152H-0 and the 1/48 scale Horten Ho 229 are to be expected this summer, while the 1/32 scale Dornier Do 335 fighter kit is expected for fall 2015.

But see yourself here on SPAModeler first!

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link:
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link:

Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Zoukei-mura´s May advertisements are in at SPAModeler! We have got four ads to be published in known modelling magazines soon. Well, again you see them here on SPAModeler first! :mrgreen:

We show you two of those four ads, simply because all of them are variations of the same theme: the new 1/32 scale Ta 152H-0 kit. The first of those spots a sticker announcing that a limited number of this new kit will be available on IPMS Columbus model show in July.

According to the new President´s Blog the following areas have been revised or improved on the H-0 kit:
Ta 152 H-0 Kit Special Feature (new mold and additional parts).
* Engine cowling, nose shape, propeller, wing mold, canopy, landing gear and others. You will perfectly notice the difference between H-0 and H-1!

See the new President´s Blog on Zoukei-mura´s website for additional information on their Do 335 A-0 here: Click Me!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Sweet. I'll be at Columbus, but this is too big for me. I will enjoy seeing it though.

I've approached Zoukei Mura in the past about doing a 1/72 scale 747, 1/72 scale C-141 Starlifter and a 1/72 scale C-5A Galaxy. They aren't their usual 1/32 and 1/48 scale; but they are huge aircraft and they could do a lot with the detailing on these planes, just like their larger scale aircraft. They could even make a version of the 747 as Air Force One with full interior. I know I would buy at least one of each; two of the 747's if they have an Air Force One and a civilian version. They could even do the NASA version holding the 1/72 scale Space Shuttle; I'd buy that too!

If you have any pull with this company, maybe you can mention it too. There is actually a bigger demand for these planes than they realize; most people don't bother telling them because they perceive that they only do 1/48 and 1/32 scale small aircraft. I mean, come on; of someone can come out with a 1/32 scale B-17; why not those three aircraft in 1/72 scale?!!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Duke, I will gladly forward your proposals to Japan for sure. If you like you also could send them a message at: info@zoukeimura.co.jp
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

It´s June 10th, so to no surprise we have been send Zoukei-mura´s new advertisements for this month! :tongue:

Major focus this time is on the new 1/32 scale Ta 152H-0. Also a yellow sticker telling us that they will attend the IPMS Columbus National Convention in July, 2015!

Having worked on their files to show them here I almost slipped some news shown on their ads: the 1/32 Dornier Do 335, which will get available at the beginning of 2016 will also appear as... (drumroll) ... SWS 1/48 No. 03!!!

SPAModeler is very happy to share this news first! Our heartfelt thanks to the great team of Zoukei-mura for their continuing support!

Enough of gibberish! Here are the new advertisements for you!

First is to be printed in ADH Publishing magazines:

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Next ones are for SAM Publications and Airfix Model Magazine:

To see a much larger version of the above picture please click the following link code with your right mouse button to open it into a new browser window. A Photobucket window will open; hover over the picture to see a (+) symbol appear. Click this (+) symbol to see a full size version and read the captions! Here is the link: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... g~original

Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

July 20th, we got the new ads from Zoukei-mura. Again they did send over the files for three ads to be published in modelling mags, but for those ads are rather identical in appearance and content I only will show one of them here.

Word has already spread about a 1/48 scale version of their Horten Ho 229 flying wing jet fighter, but now in those ads we learn that this kit is expected in fall 2015! As in the larger scale kit clear external parts will be given to show the detailed interior of fuselage, engines and wings! 198 parts in clear and grey plastic will be provided for you.

Now, here is the advertisement for July:

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks for these, they still look great.

I saw Zoukei-mura at the Nationals. I pestered them about a 1/72 scale C-5A, C-141 and 747. Wrote it twice on their board. Main guy kept saying something about his wife killing him if he brought something that big home.

Oh well.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Remember that Japan is slightly more crowded and smaller than the U.S. ... :quotes:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

That is why they export them to the US! He doesn't have to bring one home; he just has to have his company make them and ship them out. My condo is just as small and crowded as Japan, but I'd surely make room on my ceiling for one each of those! Two of the 747's in fact: one a civilian airliner the other Air Force One.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”