Glutton for Punishment - B-25 Mitchell

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Re: Glutton for Punishment - B-25 Mitchell

Post by CallSignOWL »

basic interior colors mapped out. I decided to bee whimsical and add a mix of chromate colors

cockpit teaser! :P

how she sits now. gonna let the paint cure, then gloss coat and do a wash.
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

I have never seen any person with a passion to build like you have, Owl. Keep on going because it is looking great.
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

Paul wrote:I have never seen any person with a passion to build like you have, Owl. Keep on going because it is looking great.
aw, shucks, thank you!
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

so...yeah. the holidays happened :chair:

but here we go!!

yeah the interior is kinda fictional. but I had fun :P
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Damn Owl, that is some fabulous improvised scratch work... :dogwag: I went cross eyed doing that sort of stuff in 1/48... my hat is off to you here!!! :bow:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

Stikpusher wrote:Damn Owl, that is some fabulous improvised scratch work... :dogwag: I went cross eyed doing that sort of stuff in 1/48... my hat is off to you here!!! :bow:

thanks Stik! Ill be working on this off-and-on while other projects are on the bench. Ive got quite the to-do list this year, what between club contests, IPMS shows, Groub builds....Im a busy girl!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

CallSignOWL wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:Damn Owl, that is some fabulous improvised scratch work... :dogwag: I went cross eyed doing that sort of stuff in 1/48... my hat is off to you here!!! :bow:

thanks Stik! Ill be working on this off-and-on while other projects are on the bench. Ive got quite the to-do list this year, what between club contests, IPMS shows, Groub builds....Im a busy girl!
You and me both... well I am not a girl like you, but.... IPMS, AMPS, here... not to mention trying to complete any rollovers from past GBs... But that is some seriously good work you are doing in there... just curious but how are you gonna mark this one up once it's all together?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BsYamato
Addicted Member

Post by BsYamato »

Wow! A lot of adding there Owl :)
Must admit that tape structures are not bad :D just some improvement to blend the various details but keep on and get experience
Follo .. wings
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

Stikpusher wrote:
CallSignOWL wrote:
You and me both... well I am not a girl like you, but.... IPMS, AMPS, here... not to mention trying to complete any rollovers from past GBs... But that is some seriously good work you are doing in there... just curious but how are you gonna mark this one up once it's all together?

its supposed to be an early mitchel (b/c), so OD over NG it is. Everyone in the club has taken to calling this project "glutton" so Im begging a couple of the guys to print off a custom decal sheet :P

kinda want to put a shark mouth on it too. But I like putting shark mouths on everything!
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

BsYamato wrote:Wow! A lot of adding there Owl :)
Must admit that tape structures are not bad :D just some improvement to blend the various details but keep on and get experience
Follo .. wings
Id love to get a tip from a master scratcher like you! What could I do to blend things in more?

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”