Here Kitty Kitty - Tamiya Leopard A4***COMPLETED***

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Here Kitty Kitty - Tamiya Leopard A4

Post by Duke Maddog »

Exceptional work Carlos! It feels great when a plan comes together doesn't it? This does look far better now. Congrats on getting the free time you had. I also got some free time and even though I didn't want to airbrush, I fired up the compressor and did it anyway. Pics forthcoming.

Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing more here.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I'm really liking the way this is turning out Carlos. I hear you on blocks of time as well. Good grief!! It seems like lately I barely even have time to eat! I do manage some bench time just to keep my sanity. Our son is in football and agriculture so our leisure time is severely affected. It's a good thing though because it's a bad thing for teens to have idle time. :whistle:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:Exceptional work Carlos! It feels great when a plan comes together doesn't it? This does look far better now. Congrats on getting the free time you had. I also got some free time and even though I didn't want to airbrush, I fired up the compressor and did it anyway. Pics forthcoming.

Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing more here.
Thanks Mark. I hear ya about not wanting to set up the airbrush, do a session, then clean up... it always takes for longer than initially estimated.... I am glad that you got some time to do that yourself.
mustang1989 wrote:I'm really liking the way this is turning out Carlos. I hear you on blocks of time as well. Good grief!! It seems like lately I barely even have time to eat! I do manage some bench time just to keep my sanity. Our son is in football and agriculture so our leisure time is severely affected. It's a good thing though because it's a bad thing for teens to have idle time. :whistle:
Joe, it seems like for the past month or two, every time I think that I will have those magical free hours to do stuff like this, something comes up. I almost lost this last one too. Yeah I have a honey do list for the house, but now my oldest just bought herself a new place and she needed some dad assistance with fixing something.... there went two plus hours....
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

LOL!!! It's always something!!
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

My grandfather would say: “Never a dull moment...” Good luck, Carlos!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Superb looking build Carlos - I'd be well chuffed with that!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

mustang1989 wrote:LOL!!! It's always something!!
speedgraflex wrote:My grandfather would say: “Never a dull moment...” Good luck, Carlos!
Ain’t that the truth! On both counts! :headslap:
portman wrote:Superb looking build Carlos - I'd be well chuffed with that!
Thank you Stuart! At this point, I am! :grin:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Last detail bits painted...

Tail lights and reflectors

And the periscopes for the driver, gunner, and commander

More tomorrow...

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Looks good. Good work, Carlos. You are almost there!!!!!!!!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

speedgraflex wrote:Looks good. Good work, Carlos. You are almost there!!!!!!!!
Yes I am... :whistle:

Was ist das?

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”