What is SPAM?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Re: What is SPAM?

Post by Stikpusher »

I love animals too... :hmm:

They taste like chicken,,, :giggles:

Seriously though right now under this roof we have two dogs, two hermit crabs, and a tortoise. We have had plenty of cats over the years, but our last two are no longer with us. One went MIA, likely due to coyotes, and the other died of old age last year....
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
bitbite
Advanced Member
Location: The Queen Anne's Revenge, blockading Charleston Harbor

Post by bitbite »

Response to mad dog:

Three here. Kitty, Simon, and Meep.

Funny, I would have taken you for a dog guy. ;)
bitbite
Advanced Member

Post by bitbite »

Stikpusher wrote:I love animals too... :hmm:

They taste like chicken,,, :giggles:

Seriously though right now under this roof we have two dogs, two hermit crabs, and a tortoise. We have had plenty of cats over the years, but our last two are no longer with us. One went MIA, likely due to coyotes, and the other died of old age last year....
Oh, dear God!!!! PETA! SPCA! Someone help! The monster is back! :yikes:

I think Lyle should add Hillary and Bernie to your kiss list now for that last callous remark. :rules:

But it surprises me that you have crabs. :drum:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

bitbite wrote:Response to mad dog:

Nope! while I enjoy dogs, I love cats. Here's my two cats now:

I love my kitty cats!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

Stikpusher wrote: Starfix............ it's not at all good :outtahere:

Fixed that one for ya! :whistle:
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

...why are we talking about pets? :hmm:
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

CallSignOWL wrote:...why are we talking about pets? :hmm:
Like all conversations....they veer!

I have four pairs of hunting boots.
bitbite
Advanced Member

Post by bitbite »

Fermis wrote:
CallSignOWL wrote:...why are we talking about pets? :hmm:
Like all conversations....they veer!

YES! And THIS is the heart of Carlos' original question, "What is SPAM?"

I humbly cite him here,

"Is it a refuge? Sort of... many of us came here after some blow ups, dust ups, melt downs on other forums and gravitated together due to a common interest- model building. I don't want to say scale modeling because some subjects are not scale miniature reproductions of something real, but are instead based purely upon the imaginary and by that virtue they sidestep that issue. But yes, we came here from around the globe, built this up, and stayed because we thought that we could all get along and do it just a bit different than on other sites, and hopefully better while doing so."

(Que inspiring patriotic music) Here we CAN veer off topic. Post pictures of our cats, playfully insult each other, and be free from heavy-handed censors. We've turned his original, thoughtful, if overly emotional (have to get a dig in) post, into a thread that is now focused on quality footwear and felines! Yet we are not being banned, warned, shouted down, and no one is arguing, or being truly insulting. This is a modelers utopia. This is plastic nirvana. This is . . . umm

Hey, I own an airgun that shoots salt to kill flies! Bug A Salt 2.0. I highly recommend it.

bitbite
Advanced Member

Post by bitbite »

Duke Maddog wrote:
bitbite wrote:Response to mad dog:

Nope! while I enjoy dogs, I love cats. Here's my two cats now:

I love my kitty cats!
Sweet. Here's mine:

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

bitbite wrote:
Fermis wrote: Like all conversations....they veer!

YES! And THIS is the heart of Carlos' original question, "What is SPAM?"

I humbly cite him here,

"Is it a refuge? Sort of... many of us came here after some blow ups, dust ups, melt downs on other forums and gravitated together due to a common interest- model building. I don't want to say scale modeling because some subjects are not scale miniature reproductions of something real, but are instead based purely upon the imaginary and by that virtue they sidestep that issue. But yes, we came here from around the globe, built this up, and stayed because we thought that we could all get along and do it just a bit different than on other sites, and hopefully better while doing so."

(Que inspiring patriotic music) Here we CAN veer off topic. Post pictures of our cats, playfully insult each other, and be free from heavy-handed censors. We've turned his original, thoughtful, if overly emotional (have to get a dig in) post, into a thread that is now focused on quality footwear and felines! Yet we are not being banned, warned, shouted down, and no one is arguing, or being truly insulting. This is a modelers utopia. This is plastic nirvana. This is . . . umm

Hey, I own an airgun that shoots salt to kill flies! Bug A Salt 2.0. I highly recommend it.

:what: Seriously? You've got a salt gun to kill flies? Good Lord what'll they think of next? LOL!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”