Tamiya 1:48 A-10A (Pic Heavy)

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Re: Tamiya 1:48 A-10A (Pic Heavy)

Post by scorpiomikey »

Im not that good with a brush Fermis. However my next build ill be painting all the markings. (Tamiya 1:48 FW-190D9 with Montex Masks)
That hog nose looks fantastic.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

So, I was gonna post photos of the finished aircraft (minus weapons) but the white balance is all out on my camera. So youll have to wait for a bit.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

yeah i dunno whats going on with my camera. Anyway, heres the photos.

Id love to hear what you think.
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

I think the build looks real sharp. I also think you must be shooting with my camera and the new crappy lens I just bought.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Thanks Paul. Im using my cell phone (Samsung S3) to take the photos, All the photos ive taken of this build have been on the same camera. But these ones have gone funny. I dont know why.

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”