Stikpusher's GAABSA Builds -2nd Completed

Stikpusher

Re: Stikpusher's GAABSA Builds

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks about the .50s. They look how I want. Now I'm working on the ammo from the cans that will mount. Two out of three colors done...

And I'm gonna have an insurance policy for my decals on the F-86. But I'll worry about that once I get the NMF as I want... one hurdle at a time.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Those .50s are looking great Stik!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Stuart. I really like the black followed by dry brushed gun metal method for painting machine guns.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

:popcorn:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Have a few more snacks and get comfy Bruce... ;) I won't bad back at my bench before Sunday at the soonest.

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:Have a few more snacks and get comfy Bruce... ;) I won't bad back at my bench before Sunday at the soonest.
Looking forward to the continuation whenever it happens; I'm subscribed for the duration!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Lol! Thanks... stay tuned because the GAABSA rules are for four projects... one new purchase, two shelf queens/sideliners, and one unstarted from the stash...

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Stikpusher wrote:Lol! Thanks... stay tuned because the GAABSA rules are for four projects... one new purchase, two shelf queens/sideliners, and one unstarted from the stash...
Yeah I'm still having trouble with mine - I don't know where my head is but I just can't seem to stick to anything at the moment - I know I'm really unhappy with my current wip.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Right... I was all into my Weasel build until the holidays forced a modeling halt... since then I have felt no urge to get it back on track... eventually I will, but for now...

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I know how it is. I'm going back and forth and back again on mine. I still have to get a 'new purchase' to start for this. I already have a stash queen standing by but I really want to move forward on some other models fast.

Keep up the excellent work Carlos! These are all looking great!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Go Ahead You Styreniac, Build Something...Already”