Scruffy's GAABSA Builds

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: Scruffy's GAABSA Builds

Post by BlackSheep214 »

:P1: :P1: :P1:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Scruffy
Advanced Member

Post by Scruffy »

Finished the Thresher this morning.....

I will take some better photos later....there is some very subtle shading and fading on the hull that does not show up well in the photo. The flat coat kind of muted it a bit also.

Now to decide what is next......another shelf queen, a kit form the stash, or.....take a break from this and jump into the Meng F-35 which has been calling me..... :bored:
First thing though is to tidy up the workbench a bit :wink:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Those 1/350 SSNs build and paint up quickly. Especially those in the overall black schemes. Nice job! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Yes, big black beast! As with other ship models I´d pose at least one figure on or to it. At least this is what I would do IF I would do a ship model some day...
Scruffy
Advanced Member

Post by Scruffy »

I built something from the stash...... :yipee: :yipee:

I know it doesn't really count, but I bought a couple of these Mig Ammo paint racks for Gunze and Tamyia paints this spring. I need to organize my area (I share space with my wife) to keep her happy, so I put these together today.....what turds they are to build too. :boom: But they are done, the second one still has the glue drying...so now I can organize some of my paint, or a lot of it anyway.

Return to “Go Ahead You Styreniac, Build Something...Already”