Apollo Reference Photos- Kennedy Space Center

speedgraflex

Re: Apollo Reference Photos- Kennedy Space Center

Post by speedgraflex »

Yes! The Monogram kit is the one I want—the pairing of the Dragon and the Monogram kits in 1/48 would be so darn nice!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

These are excellent photos. Thanks Carlos!

I wonder if you also have pics for the Atlas and Mercury rockets as well. I have a 1/72 scale kit of both of those and would like to see more pics to possibly improve on my ideas for building them. With those, the Saturn V, and the Space Shuttle with Boosters all in 1/72 scale, I'm one model away from having a collection of real space models.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, I took photos of every piece of hardware that they had on display. I have some of those, although aside from the Shuttle, those items are not so well displayed. I’ll get those posted.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos. It'll be awhile before I start those so take your time.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds”