Revell 1/32 Me 109G from 1990

LyleW
Admin

Re: Revell 1/32 Me 109G from 1990

Post by LyleW »

Floki wrote:Looks great Lyle!
Thanks!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

C'mon Lyle. You blatted a lot along this build, but I'm sure it feels great to finish something that in the end looks like a really cool Messerschmitt.
The old man has skills, I'd say. :shoutout:
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

mostrich wrote:C'mon Lyle. You blatted a lot along this build, but I'm sure it feels great to finish something that in the end looks like a really cool Messerschmitt.
The old man has skills, I'd say. :shoutout:
Aww, thanks! There is a lot I like about this on, and as there always is, a number of items to improve on. These old movable parts are terribly designed.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

That came out pretty dang good there Lyle!!! Glad to see that you finished 'er off! Hate that the spirals didn't work out for you. I have trouble with those myself. I do applaud you on a good finish bud. :shoutout:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

mustang1989 wrote:That came out pretty dang good there Lyle!!! Glad to see that you finished 'er off! Hate that the spirals didn't work out for you. I have trouble with those myself. I do applaud you on a good finish bud. :shoutout:
Thank you, sir! Ileft the prop removable, so I may take another shot at it later.

Return to “Messerschmitt 2019 Group Build”