AMT Kit S921-200 built by speedgraflex

Here is the place to show off the progress of your sci-fi builds.
Stikpusher

Re: AMT Kit S921-200

Post by Stikpusher »

You’re the man on scene Bruce, keep at it until you’re satisfied with your results.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

What Carlos said. Yeah, Mr. Surfacer is some strong smelling stuff indeed. I always have the window open and two fans blowing the fumes outside when I use a lot of the stuff.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thanks so much, Lyle, Carlos and Duke. Sincerely. I am debating how to handle any supply runs heading into the next six months. I don’t want to start and stop anything due to a shortage of putty for example. Do you fellas have a good source for basic modeling supplies - especially Gunze and Milliput - or are you able to recommend any alternatives available for them?
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Support your local hobby shop! They have the stuff...

http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Are they still open? I use Robots4Less which I think may be part of Brookhurst. Thanks, Carlos!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

They are open for phone in orders with pick up at the back door, or shipping supplies as well.

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yes, Brookhurst is still open and they are not affiliated with Robots4Less. I do like Robots4Less for tools and such though. Brookhurst is a bit better supplied and Henry is keeping the place staffed for pickup and delivery orders from everyone.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thank you for the information, Carlos and Mark. I sincerely appreciate your knowledge!!!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

COVID stopped me. Now I am back again.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

WAT, did you have Covid ?

- Kari