1/48 A-7B VA-93

All things jet, no props and Stik...no armor even though the M1 is turbin powered.
Stikpusher

Re: 1/48 A-7B VA-93

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Lyle.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

That bird looks GREAT Carlos!!!!!!!!!!! What a great job you did on that bad boy. From paint and weathering process to the decaling and onto the details. Beautiful model!!! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I’ve always loved the A-7s. A did a couple in the 80s and wouldn’t mind doing another. There is an A-7E I’ve been eyeing on in scalehobbyist.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Joe and Tom, thank you.

Tom, get that kit. The A-7E had a nice long career and there are so many markings and load out options.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

That’s just so sexy; and your photo looks like great box art! Congratulations. Outstanding job.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Bruce! Boy you can sure work some photo editing magic! Hell! I’d buy that kit :giggles:

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

You did an outstanding job, Carlos. The edit was very easy—all the work was to adjust the background, really. What a great model build!! I think like Torben you have a special channel to the era itself.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Bruce. I do appreciate the voodoo magic that you can work with a digital photo.

I am calling this completed. Klaus inspected and approved.

I’ll get a completed build thread started over in the appropriate section here in a bit...

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Stikpusher wrote:Joe and Tom, thank you.

Tom, get that kit. The A-7E had a nice long career and there are so many markings and load out options.
Thank you, Carlos. I may just get it.... soon. :whistle: Gotta come up with an excuse why I bought “another kit” when I promised I wouldn’t buy anything else since the last order was a combination of b-day and Fathers Day presents :lashed:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Call it helping the economy... :whistle:

:giggles:

FLSM

Return to “Jet GB by Portman”