Ceaser Asks Questions About Kits

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: Academy 1/48 Spitfire MKXIVc?

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Anybody done the Tamiya 1/35 Walker Bulldog kit? Seems cool to me, and I am getting into more armour recently.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

It’s an older simple kit and a great learning kit. Needs a little help here and there, but can be made into a very fine looking build. I built this one around ‘93 or so and it was the first “serious” kit I was able to built for and get displayed in a local shop. I added the missing front lift rings to the glacis plate, the missing stamping strips on the fender stowage bins, a mantlet dust cover from tissue soaked in thinned white glue, replaced the kit .50 cal. with one from my spares bin, and added the stowage.

I’d like to build another one day and do a few more upgrades such as tracks.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Looks great! Thank you for the information, and I would like to make one look just like that.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: Ceaser Asks Questions About Kits

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Ok I meant to ask this during the Zoom, but has anyone done the academy 1/800 Tirpitz?

Return to “Modeling Discussion”