Ceaser's Beachcraft Bonanza

Something you have never built.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Ceaser's Beachcraft Bonanza

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

I have started my kit. The plastic is nice, but soooo much flash. I have constructed the cockpit and dash, but no paint or any other assembly at the moment. Pictures to come.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Stikpusher

Re: Ceaser's Beachcraft Bonanza

Post by Stikpusher »

We’ll be here when the photos are posted… :bored:

:wink:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

This is the V-tail yeah?

Looking forward to seeing some photos.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I'll be looking forward to seeing this too. Nice choice!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Hi all,
I won't be posting or doing much of this build for now. Work is stupid and my college application is stuck. I will get some photos when I am a) not sick anymore and b) not working. That probably means this weekend.
Yes stuart, it is the V-tail. I thought it was pretty unique. I wanted to do something with floats, but I was limited to what my LHS had.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Sorry to hear that. Hang in Rhee!

Oh, great choice!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Work is always stupid :grin: Hang on in there, you'll get some time before long.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Your work is worth the wait. Hang in there and keep plugging. You got this. We all got your back.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Stuart wrote:Work is always stupid :grin: Hang on in there, you'll get some time before long.
I agree :lol:
I may have some time this evening actually
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Just wait. One day you’ll be past school, stuck in work full time with many many years of it ahead of you, and think back fondly of easier days like today… :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Cherry Popper Group Build”