Equus Bass 770 (Kitbash)

Here is the place to show off the progress of your automobile builds
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Equus Bass 770 (Kitbash)

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Greetings fellow weirdos!
I have come from the depths of the internet with one goal in mind, after seeing an ad for this beauty of a vehicle.
The Equus Bass in my opinion is the perfect modern muscle car. With interior up to spec with all modern vehicles, it retains the quintessential look of a real pure 60's muscle car. Resembling, in my mind, a combination of a Plymouth GTX and a '67 Fastback. My goal and plan is to kit bash a GTX, and a fastback with the interior of a Camaro. I need to make this, I need I need I need I want.
My first steps are... well actually buying the kits which I cannot do at this moment. However! I call upon you all to ask if any of you guys have donor bodies of fastbacks or front grills of gtx's out there.

First off, I will need to re sculpt the GTX front grill and chin to fit the more angular shape. I have no clue how, but I will figure it out. Also the GTX has 4 headlight, this only has 2 plus the fog lights underneath. Maybe the GTX isn't the best choice, but at this moment it is as close as I can get in my mind. The fastback body needs only minor adjustment, I would need to fill where the side vents are but otherwise I am going to leave it well enough alone. I would need the 770 Decals too. The interior will be just the Camaro interior from the 2017 Fiftieth anniversary Camaro.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Re: Equus Bass 770 (Kitbash)

Post by midnightprowler »

Perhaps a combination of a 70 gtx and 70 cuda grille.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

That’s gonna be a really tough one replicate. Cool looking car though.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

There's a lot of Mustang there. 66 fastback might be a good starting point.
Thanks,
John
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

That is right down my alley. What a car! :wub:
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Good LORD man!! That's gonna be a definite challenge getting that done......doable....but a challenge. AM resin casters maybe?
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

I have looked... unfortunately no. However... if people like my build perhaps I will cast one? hmmm....
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy

Return to “Work In Progress: Automobiles”