Rules/Guidlines - Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB

Highlighting the aircraft during the interwar period between WW 1 and WW 2. Military and civillian. There are some great and colorful subjects and a number of air racers. Tuild one, Build them all!

Runs from July 1, 2022 until December 31, 2022

Carlos Cisneros (Stikpusher) and/or John Eaton (jeaton01) are moderators of this one.
Stikpusher

Re: Rules/Guidlines - Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB

Post by Stikpusher »

It’s an intriguing subject to consider and compare the threat levels of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan to North America. Germany never had the navy, long range air power, or force projection capability to legitimately threaten North America. Their submarine campaign off the East Coast was the best that they could do. Japan on the other hand could threaten North America, and had the naval air power & force projection capability to threaten North America. In fact they did invade and capture a portion of the Aleutian Islands. Germany would have needed to invade and capture islands off perhaps Newfoundland or Labrador areas of Canada to have gained an equally threatening position. However Japan was unable to exploit that pathway into North America after their defeat at Midway.

Anyways, that is outside the scope of this thread about between the wars aircraft.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB”