Let's Kick This Puppy Into Gear

Highlighting the aircraft during the interwar period between WW 1 and WW 2. Military and civillian. There are some great and colorful subjects and a number of air racers. Tuild one, Build them all!

Runs from July 1, 2022 until December 31, 2022

Carlos Cisneros (Stikpusher) and/or John Eaton (jeaton01) are moderators of this one.
LyleW
Admin

Let's Kick This Puppy Into Gear

Post by LyleW »

Okay, so it is July 3rd. I see no W.I.P. threads, completed builds, normal grumbling and griping or lavish praise for your long-suffering mods.

C'MON MAN!!!

Let's get some work underway

I've been putzing around with this one for a bit, so it isn't an official entry.

Comint along, and I'm trying to do the rigging as I go.

So, let's get some work started and get some in-process threads going! or there will be pirate jokes

Please post your Work in Progress threads under the main topic, Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB. Thanks and let's have some fun.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Re: Let's Kick This Puppy Into Gear

Post by Stikpusher »

:shoutout: Looks like you’re already halfway done on this!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Almost. It isn’t an entry, per se. but, one step forward, one step backwards on this!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I’ll jump onto my subject once I finish another auto kit I’ve been working on it in the past week.

I chose not to post WIP pics since this one has been progressing fairly quickly in the past week.
The painting are done but decals are next and the final assembly work is left before calling her done.

I’ll probably jump on the Skyrocket mid-week at best.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Yellow Wings and Golden Era GB”