March Madness

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
keavdog
Elite Member

March Madness

Post by keavdog »

I went to UCSD, while a great school for academics we didn't have any sports teams really to talk about unless you go to D3. I moved down to San Diego as a 16 year old I glommed on to San Diego State. I've been an avid Aztec fan for years and I'm a huge Aztec football fan. I don't really follow basketball but I really like the March Madness tournament because it's one and done and you see great games and upsets all over the place. Today the Aztecs won a buzzer beater to advance to the finals!!!! Never been in the elite 8, never been in the final 4 and now... BOOM it the March Madness finals. One of the greatest sporting events I've seen and hoping they can pull it off on Monday.
Let's go Aztecs!!!! Probably driving back to San Diego to watch with my old crew. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Thanks,
John
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: March Madness

Post by Medicman71 »

:bored: We were ranked #1 and lost so I'm out.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Ya brackets got blown up all over the place. Despite that I came in second in my friend pool.

Just for fun

https://twitter.com/MarchMadnessMBB/sta ... gr%5Etweet
Thanks,
John
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

This year is the first year I didn't follow college basketball or the NCAA tournament. He l, I didntbeven fill out my brackets. Oh well. Next year.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

The woman's has been pretty interesting.Iowa's Clark is very fast and she shoots a long 3
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

keavdog wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:37 pm I went to UCSD, while a great school for academics we didn't have any sports teams really to talk about unless you go to D3. I moved down to San Diego as a 16 year old I glommed on to San Diego State. I've been an avid Aztec fan for years and I'm a huge Aztec football fan. I don't really follow basketball but I really like the March Madness tournament because it's one and done and you see great games and upsets all over the place. Today the Aztecs won a buzzer beater to advance to the finals!!!! Never been in the elite 8, never been in the final 4 and now... BOOM it the March Madness finals. One of the greatest sporting events I've seen and hoping they can pull it off on Monday.
Let's go Aztecs!!!! Probably driving back to San Diego to watch with my old crew. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Yea...I went to UConn. Go Huskies
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

My workmates daughter was on the team when Maya Moore was there,she was just a bench player,last name Williams,but it was fun seeing her on the bench,maybe getting in at the end of a blowout.

This guy had some family,he played for Rutgers in the 70's his wife ran track for Texas one son played for Wake Forest,and the other son starred for Maryland.Pretty cool guy too.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

UCONN. Wins
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Sports..? That's going out and exercising right? In a team?

:bored:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stuart wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:40 am Sports..? That's going out and exercising right? In a team?

:bored:
:rofl: :rofl:

I’m allergic to that stuff. Any time I’ve tried it, my face gets red and I start sweating.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Free Discussion”