My grandaughters

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: My grandaughters

Post by LyleW »

Thank you, gents. She is a keeper!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Congratulations to your eldest GD on her wedding Lyle, I hope you new Grandson in law is a decent guy.
LyleW wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:20 am Image
That's awesome - Having got a disabled kid myself, I love seeing stuff like this. Good on her, it sounds like she might have a good sports career in front of her. It's great that you have these sort of events being held in your area.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

all five of the grands have some sort of issue. keeps you busy. Youngest grandson is having very serious brain surgery on June 27, I think, to basically disconnect the left side of his brain from the right and then the brain stem. that side is non-functioning after an inutero stroke just before birth. the hope is this will stop the seizures.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Well good luck to him on the 27th, and best wished for a successful op and a quick recovery.

LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stuart, Thank you...I'm scares sh**less over this. He is 9 years old.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Lyle, I know words can't always say what we want to, but my heart goes out to you, sir. I wish the best for all your grandkids and may their challenges all be overcome and made easier. With the sort of love and pride you have and show for them, they have a true "champion" in their corner. I hope the surgery goes great with a wonderful outcome! You, and them, will be in my thoughts, and the sort of prayers that I can offer. Good luck and blessings to all.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

LyleW wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:56 am
Stuart wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:51 am Well good luck to him on the 27th, and best wished for a successful op and a quick recovery.
Stuart, Thank you...I'm scares sh**less over this. He is 9 years old.
I'm not surprised and I hate seeing little kids going through that sort of thing - but children are generally though little buggers and seem to be able to put up with far more than we ever think possible - I'm sure he'll do fine.

Return to “Free Discussion”