Problems with Pics

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Problems with Pics

Post by Duke Maddog »

Well, I tried to post this, but for some reason my ships and Rocket are not showing up. This is despite the fact they are all in the same gallery, they all have the same BB code and they show up in other Forums . Nothing should be going wrong, but these particular ones aren't popping up. I tried uploading the same images from my own hard drive using the "Insert Image" button above and all that shows is a link, no pic like it's supposed to.

I guess until I figure this out, my Pass in Review will have to wait.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Re: Problems with Pics

Post by Stikpusher »

Well, you have a bit of 48 hours to get it sorted out Mark… and knowing you, you just might finish something else in that time… 😉
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Member's Gallery”