Milestone Achieved, Ready for Inspection

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Stikpusher

Re: Milestone Achieved, Ready for Inspection

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 pm Thank you Kari! I appreciate that!

Yes, another reason I keep my collection consistent; seeing the growth rate of more modern stuff compared to earlier.
I bet. It is nice to keep uniformity in a collection. We have a couple guys here in AZ AMPS and they build 1/72 stuff as well… they have brought in some great looking new 1/72 kits over the past few meetings.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

That rocks Carlos! Did you tell them of my collection? I'll bet some of them remember my display from 2018.

I'm thrilled that I'm not alone.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Some of the guys there know your screen name, or real name, and know your work. Your reputation has preceded you. :wink:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Ah! That is so cool! Someday I want to attend one of those build and BS sessions! Thanks Carlos!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

Mark, I don't suppose you have a recollection on who makes the IDF armor? I have been thinking of some, but I don't think my usual go to manufacturers put any out in 1/72...but i am obviously missing them based on what you have there.
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

There are seveal manufacturers who do 1/72 scale Israeli armor. Here's what I remember:

-> The M-48 and M-60's are made by Revell and/or Revell of Germany
-> The M113's are slightly modded from ESCI/Italeri kits.
-> most of the models are from Revell, ESCI/Italeri, PST and some old Matchbox/Airfix kits built and painted up in Israeli colors.
-> The BTR 152 is from Omega-K
-> ACE makes the following models:

Both of the Tiran tanks, all four of the Centurion Sho't Kal variants, the BRDM-1 and -2 variants, and the Nagmashon and Nagmashot APC's

-> The Super Sherman and Isherman are both resin models from Cpl Overby's Motor Pool

-> The Merkava I is an old ESCI kit, not sure is Italeri ever re-released it. The Merkava II, III, IIID Lic, III Baz, and IV are all Trumpeter/Hobby Boss.

That is what I remember the most. I do hope this helps
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Brandons_Iron
Advanced Member

Post by Brandons_Iron »

Okay, WOW!! That is beyond impressive. :shocked: :shoutout: :bow:
BrandonK

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you're not using enough duct tape.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Brandon! That is most appreciated!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”