ICM 1/35 CH-54A Tarhe

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: ICM 1/35 CH-54A Tarhe

Post by keavdog »

Wow they look awesome. So much more dimension than decals or eduard stuff. I'm a fan and have several in yet to be built kits.
Thanks,
John
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

The kit parts had decent detail, but this is amazing.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, those kit decals are a bit disappointing when compared to the 3-D printed IP decals. I’d want those improved IPs as well. :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

A shout out to ICM customer service...

As many of you know, I can lose about anything. I once lost an entire wing (top and bottom) of an FM-2. I did find it later, much later. Anyway, one of the rudder pedals went poof, well flew at supersonic speeds off the tweezers. I did make a replacement that would likely suffice, but hey, why not?

I contacted ICM for the part, the one with the "12" on it. that is all I needed.

I had to send them a link to where I purchased the kit, and answer a couple of questions, but they were satisfied it was an authorized reseller and sent me the part. It arrived yesterday. They sent the entire sprue. The piece I wanted is in the upper left of the sprue.

Somebody told them on me.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

That's great to hear!
Thanks,
John
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

It is good to know they will take care of you. Now, only 15 more sprues and I have a free model! I wish.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That is pretty good customer service.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”