Stik's Ramp- update 8/21, page 5

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Stikpusher

Re: Stik's Ramp

Post by Stikpusher »

Oh I will get there... but there are still quite a few builds to cover between these and that one. I am trying to go in chronological order as best I can here....
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Really intersting to go through your builds Stik! Many nice ones!

Can you share us with some more information, what makes the Hawker Hunter (probably) the best aircraft kit you built ? Very interested to know?
It sure looks great, with very nice camo !

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Kari, I am happy that you like that build. The Hunter kit was just a dream to build. The parts fit perfectly, the detail was superb, it was not over engineered with lots of fiddly bits to break and lose... I have another in my stash to build one day. I used Gunze paints and got hold of an airbrush to camo it. It really all went together just right.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Thanks Stik letting us know !
Looking forward to the next set,

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

These are awesome! It also opens up a whole new impression of you. After all, I always knew you mostly as an armor builder I'd never seen any of your aircraft until recently when you brought in the Marauder to IPMS. These rock Carlos!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Mark. I think you probably miss the IPMS meetings where I bring in my aircraft builds. I probably complete 3 armor build for every 2 aircraft I complete...

and here we go continuing with my aircraft builds from 2006 on... I do not think that I completed one until 2007 when I joined IPMS, as I spent a lot of time getting back in the modeling groove when I got back from overseas...

Hobbycraft 1/48 Bf-109E-3

Airfix 1/48 Hurricane Mk.I

Accurate Miniatures 1/48 Mustang Mk.IA (another gem of a kit)

Monogram 1/48 Mig-15

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Wow! Lovely job on this MiG! What a sight!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Thomas... that Mig is one of my personal favorites as well... :dogwag:

FLSM
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

As good as you are with that Mig you should build the Tamiya He 219
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I have that kit in my stash... I'll get around to it one of these days...

FLSM

Return to “Member's Gallery”