flex i file

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
LyleW
Admin

Re: flex i file

Post by LyleW »

Yep. :chair:
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
lawman56
Advanced Member

Post by lawman56 »

Don't feel bad Lyle. I spent an hour this morning looking for the photo etch I cut off last night. Just to remember that I had also cleaned and glued it to the vehicle fender. :headbang:
Joe

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Nah, I don't feel bad. Thought you guys would enjoy the laugh! Something that dorky needs to be published.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
lawman56
Advanced Member

Post by lawman56 »

Agreed! Personally, I believe that if we can't laugh at ourselves or admit we're fallible, we have no right to laugh at others or point out flaws. I'll be the first to laugh when I do something dumb, and expect others to laugh with, (or even at), me. :tongue:
Joe

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

No arguments here. I can't tell you how many times I laugh at myself for some pretty stupid stuff I've done.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
lawman56
Advanced Member

Post by lawman56 »

Thought you might find this amusing Lyle. While attempting to glue two very small pieces together for my half track, I was getting quite frustrated that my super thin cement wasn't doing the job. The pieces kept coming apart. After taking a break and coming back to it, I realized that I had been using Solvaset, and not cement.

Oh well...... :oops:
Joe

LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

oops. I won't tell

Return to “Modeling Discussion”