Eduard BF 110G-2 1/48

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Re: Eduard BF 110G-2 1/48

Post by scorpiomikey »

Post a WIP so we can see what you got up to.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

So you decided to start a new kit to get to get out of your funk. Great!
ImageImageImageImageImage
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Heres hoping. I promised myself id have a go at it after i finished my phantom and when i got my airbrush. Phantoms been shelved, airbrush is waiting. Time to give it a go.
Ive got some time off over easter, so ive got a week to sit and potter. Im still going to have a look at some simple stuff this weekend, but the 110 is on the bench for now.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Way to suck it up, Mikey. Onward and upward, to infinity and beyond. Sorry could not contain myself.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”