The Duke's Latest Armor

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

The Duke's Latest Armor

Post by Duke Maddog »

Here is two of the three vehicles I have added to my vehicle collection to date. It feels good to finally finish these after so many months of misfortune and distractions.

First up is the Zvezda 1/72 scale snap-together 40mm Bofors anti aircraft cannon. It was a fast and easy build that went together very well. I just built it out of the box. I can still place it on the included base and add the included figures, but for now this gun is done:

Next up is my Hobby Boss 1/72 scale Israeli Merkava IV. This was a very easy and fun model to assemble and the painting and weathering was a blast. Here she is:

Now I have the complete line of Merkava tanks from I to IV. Now I just need to fill them out with the Merkava IIID and Merkava III Baz.

Oh, and for those who are following the count, these two and my 1/72 scale civilian car bring my collection of vehicles up to 706 completed models.

That's all for now, feel free to check out my latest aircraft and civilian car.

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: The Duke's Latest Armor

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Nice!!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Two good looking builds! Very nicely done Mark!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks guys for the great comments! It feels great to finish something!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”