what I have been doing (nothing spectacular)

Post your completed aircraft here.
Paul
Addicted Member

what I have been doing (nothing spectacular)

Post by Paul »

I was given the 32 HKM Gloster Meteor by a good friend on mine and I had to just break it out and slap it together.
The kit went together fairly well with out too much problem. The detail in the office is fairly sparse I think and looking for am proved fruitless for now, some new stuff coming out this coming year.

All in all it is not a bad kit and begs for the modeler with AMS. I would compare the difficulty with an earlier Revell or Monogram kit as far as parts count and assembly goes.

I don't know if I showed the 262 that I was working on while the P-26 was on the bench also. This is the Tamiya Me 262 with the Kettenkrad and three figures. Its a real fun kit and I whiffed the camo so don't be too critical of it.

And last but not least the P-26 was a failure in the end because of the decals and their fragility. I don't at this point remember if I have posted finish pics or not but here are some more.

Any way I sure hope you enjoy the pics. Right now I have another six or yen kits going on at the moment so Ill be back on them soon.']
Cheers.
Adam
Advanced Member

Re: what I have been doing (nothing spectacular)

Post by Adam »

Paul the Meteor and the 262 look awesome. You still did a nice job on the P-26 too.
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Hey, Paul! These three are terrific. Like the meteor - and the pea shooter is pretty cool. The 262 is not too shabby, either....Well done.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

"Nothing spectacular" he says... My wife thinks it is spectacular any time I finish a kit, she still the whole stash is going to be build ... :lol: ;)

Anyway, I like that meteor, nice subtle shading on the panel lines. The motteling on the Me-262 looks good to.
And what is wrong which that peashooter? I would be very happy with such a model.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Nice looking work Paul! I'd be proud of that!
Gary

Return to “Completed Builds”