Revell of Germany spare parts?

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
nathant
Advanced Member

Revell of Germany spare parts?

Post by nathant »

Warped the wing on my 1 48 Tornado. Anyone have a good email for Revell Germany? Wondering how to request a new wing Sprue?
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: Revell of Germany spare parts?

Post by BlackSheep214 »

“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Revell USA and Revell Germany share a common website. Check with their customer service. I am pretty sure that the contact info for Revell Germany kits is there.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

For Europe you can use this service form on Revell Germany´s website: https://www.revell.de/service/service-f ... llbau.html
nathant
Advanced Member

Post by nathant »

Thanks guys. I see Blacksheeps link includes Revell Germany. I wasn't sure before. Email sent and I'll report back any progress. I am willing to pay some as it was my fault.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Never tell them it was your fault. Tell them came came in the kit warped... :puzzle: :giggles:

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

I always am honest when asking for replacements. If the kit had defects, I tell them. If I need some spare parts, I tell them and offer to pay for them. Their service is top notch, and I think this should be honoured.
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

I totally agree with Thomas! I had a problem with a sprue on a Hasegawa F-4G where I accidentally broke off part of the cockpit center support. I contacted their customer service and explained what happened and asked if they accepted credit card or Paypal, they stated there would be no charge. I ended up receiving the whole sprue, when all I needed was one fuselage side. Honesty is always the best policy in my book...ethics!
nathant
Advanced Member

Post by nathant »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Never tell them it was your fault. Tell them came came in the kit warped... :puzzle: :giggles:
thought about it, but had no pictures, of course the parts were already glued together, then I warped the whole assembled wing by trying to dunk it in hot water. The warpage on the sprue was so slight I didn't notice it until I glued the wing together...the rest is history :Beaver:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Well that's a different situation then. Yup, an explanation of what had happened warrants the price to buy replacement parts.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”