1/48 Tamiya Corsair

Post your completed aircraft here.
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: 1/48 Tamiya Corsair

Post by Thomas_M »

Took some time to see this beauty! Joe, this is an impressive build! Like the presentation, and, as said before, those figures.
Not sure on what´s about this side discussion on KFC for there is none around here the next 500 miles, I guess...

Going to post a picture of this build on our Facebook page! Well deserved!
lawdog114
Master Member

Post by lawdog114 »

Thanks Thomas. I'm fairly proud of this one. I had an image in my mind and it came out pretty much as I hoped.

Reference KFC. I posted this thread twice and I offered Fried Chicken as penance. Lyle lives in Kentucky which is the birthplace of KFC, so it went from there for I am a huge fan of the franchse. I wouldn't imagine there would be many in Germany. Unfortunately you aren't missing much since it used to be much tastier.

I'm honored that it will be on the Facebook page. I've had I'm actually considering submitting it to Fine Scale Modeler for a featured article. We'll see..

Joe
Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

I really could imagine to see this beauty featured by FSM. I once did send them pictures of my Fisher Sea Fury but I never have seen them published the following two years... But that's not the reason why I stopped my long time subscription.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

She is a stunner, for sure. Hey, don't be raggin' on KFC. However, not at all like it used to be.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Completed Builds”